DIY Photography Daily Life Art Music Outfits Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

DIY Collage Table

Materials: 
- Mod Podge (Matte)
- Paint Brush (I would use a paint brush thats kinda crappy because it's hard to get the glue off)
- Scissors
- Magazines
- A Table

Step 1: Dip your magazine cut out into water (I just used my pool since I was working outside)


 Step 2: Lay it down on your table and style it the way you like.


 Step 3: Dip your paintbrush into the mod podge and apply it all over (including the edges) of your magazine clipping.



 Step 4: Let it dry! You can continue repeating steps 1-3 all over your table during the meantime. 


So you can add more...


...and more...


 ...and more magazine clippings until you feel satisfied!


I collaged the whole table, including the legs, but you don't have to do that. You can leave it as it is or even spray paint it a different color!



This project does take a while but I feel that it is worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment