DIY Photography Daily Life Art Music Outfits Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

DIY Denim Vest ✄

I haven't done a DIY in a while so I thought I'd make this small little DIY post! So I have this denim jacket that I LOVE but the sleeves are super tight and I've been wanting to make it into a vest for a long time, so here we go! 

P.S ~ sorry for the not very good quality photos above ⇧ It's hard taking photos of myself, by myself!


 Materials:



 Step 1: Lay your jacket down on the floor and pull out the sleeve. Make sure that it is as flat as it can be.

Step 2: Snip a small hole right next to the seem.


Step 3: Put the bottom blade of your scissors in the hole and start cutting upwards along the seem.



** This is what the first side should look like **


Step 4: Turn the jacket around and start cutting up the other side of the sleeve.


** This is what it should look like when you're finished with one side **


Step 5: Now repeat these steps on the other sleeve.


Tada! The finished masterpiece!


No comments:

Post a Comment